With Slice Products, Safety is key. This Precision Cutter is a good option for the young crafter as only a small part of the blade is exposed. The blades are Finger Friendly and durable.
Slice® continues to innovate with the 10416 Precision Cutter (New). This updated version adds a fresh handle design that includes a no-roll shaft and comfortable grips for better control. The durable, glass-filled nylon handle accommodates our replaceable micro-ceramic blade cartridge 10418), so once the first blade has dulled, you can replace it with an easy twist and pull—no outside tools needed. Of course, it will take a long time for the blade to dull because Slice blades last up to 11.2 times longer than steel. The 10416 offers finger-friendly® precision to keep you cutting safely. Ideal for paper, clamshell packaging, RC Vinyl, and other thin materials.
For more detail download the PDF
- Installed blade type: micro-ceramic
- Durable nylon handle with index-finger grip
- Ambidextrous design
- Finger-friendly® blade cuts effectively
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade
- 100 percent zirconium oxide blade
- Blade edge lasts up to 11.2x longer than metal
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries
- Compatible blades: 10418
- No-tool blade change